Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QJ78700
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Extracurricular activity participation in early adolescence: relationships with social determinants of health and health outcomes, and facilitators and barriers to participation Open Access
- Other title
Behavioral assessment of children.
School children--Health and hygiene--Social aspects.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Hampe, Tanis Nicole Outhet.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Medical Sciences -- Public Health Sciences
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6339506
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:10:02-06:00
Original checksum: 6d30c2bd37da9c2e58b5eb0e60119d7d
Well formed: true
Page count: 194