Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3CV4C15T
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Learning about the land: Tetlit Gwich'in perspective on sustainable resource use Open Access
- Other title
Gwich'in Indians--Northwest Territories--Social life and customs.
Sustainable forestry--Northwest Territories.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Murray, Ara Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4957866
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:52:29-06:00
Original checksum: 9e3f5aeed75d03d1f4e6272e7e517fa1
Well formed: true
Page count: 128