Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Z31NT2J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effect of cold work and stress relief on sulphide stress cracking of high strength casing steel Open Access
- Other title
Steel alloys--Stress corrosion.
Steel alloys--Effect of hydrogen sulphide on.
Steel alloys--Cold working.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McKenzie, Katherine Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4464388
Last modified: 2015:10:19 20:05:34-06:00
Original checksum: fd2e11138ffbe277ce9a97a21679a115
Well formed: true
Page count: 119