Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39C6S99M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Attitudes of junior high home economics teachers toward Modern Living Open Access
- Other title
Home economics--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Alberta.
Home economics teachers--Training of--Alberta.
Family life education--Alberta.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Bowen, Sara Elizabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5291779
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:33:51-06:00
Original checksum: e73edc42b42c76bf52de5642e672f81b
Well formed: true
Page count: 100