Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3NS0M25F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Implementation of an injury surveillance system at a local community health center emergency room Open Access
- Other title
Public health surveillance--Technological innovations.
Emergency medical services--Technological innovations.
Community health services--Technological innovations.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Quan, Kien Hue.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Public Health Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Medical Sciences
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6105805
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:07:16-06:00
Original checksum: 9754a149dfe91cb4e7f578534001a3a0
Well formed: true
Page count: 164