Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WW77B2W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of spatial pattern and its determinants amongst the species of a saxicolous lichen community at Jonas Rockslide, Jasper National Park, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Lichens--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
Geology--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
John, Elizabeth Anne.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Botany
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9721960
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:19:03-06:00
Original checksum: a2efd77d00344a3485f8a39b13c1fb64
Well formed: true
Page count: 288