Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3794157P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Ablative excitation of surface acoustic waves in aluminum using UV laser pulses Open Access
- Other title
Ablative excitation of SAW using UV laser
Aluminum--Effect of radiation on.
Acoustic surface waves--Measurement.
Acoustic surface waves--Mathematical models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gospodyn, James Paul.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3631287
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:09:40-06:00
Original checksum: ddf69314675712f0531f193942e69dd7
Well formed: true
Page count: 100