Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39C6S79Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Individual differences, the effects of diversity in the ESL classroom Open Access
- Other title
Individual differences, effects of diversity.
English language--Study and teaching--Canada--Foreign speakers.
Language and culture--Canada.
Canada--Emigration and immigration.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Policy Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Adult and Higher Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11851598
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:13:15-06:00
Original checksum: bffc34b9a965ca7b3c3d38b7a38a6b37
Well formed: true
Page count: 194