Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3DN40718
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Frame methods for analysis of reinforced concrete two-way slabs Open Access
- Other title
Reinforced concrete construction.
Concrete slabs--Design and construction.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mulenga, Michael N.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9226502
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:36:51-06:00
Original checksum: f4ac920e5222f6bf6105416d0464d66a
Well formed: true
Page count: 246