Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30Z71773
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Stability of slopes in permafrost Open Access
- Other title
Landslides--Northwest Territories--Mackenzie River Valley.
Slopes (Soil mechanics)--Northwest Territories--Mackenzie River Valley.
Frozen ground--Northwest Territories--Mackenzie River Valley.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
McRoberts, Edward Charles.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
A study of landslides in the Mackenzie River Valley leading to a classification of mass movements in soil and a quantitative understanding of the mechanics of failure.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 21039283
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:23:13-06:00
Original checksum: 64dae7725a3c1701a68b1827a363fe4d
Well formed: true
Page count: 385