Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3V40K82K
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Virginia Woolf and Murasaki Shikibu: a question of perception Open Access
- Other title
Woolf, Virginia, 1882-1941--Criticism and interpretation.
Murasaki Shikibu, 978?- --Influence--Woolf.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nelson-McDermott, Catherine A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of English
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2701893
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:37:08-06:00
Original checksum: e54e0db7e8ecc9647139c86b1d99d945
Well formed: true
Page count: 105