Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32F7K22H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of the plant community characteristics of Prairie Creek alluvial fan, Nahanni National Park, N.W.T. Open Access
- Other title
Floodplain plants--Northwest Territories--Nahanni National Park.
Plant ecology--Northwest Territories--Nahanni National Park.
Plant communities--Northwest Territories--Nahanni National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kershaw, H. Maureen
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Describes the vascular flora and vegetation patterns for Prairie Creek alluvial fan, NWT, and recommends use of the area for park visitation and interpretation.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9899955
Last modified: 2015:10:18 04:25:21-06:00
Original checksum: caad3c000bdc60378e594893a499be82
Well formed: true
Page count: 228