Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3W08WM6P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Ces enfants de chiennes-là ne pensent qu'à se saoûler, à satisfaire leur rut grossier: le portrait de l'indigène au tournant du siècle dans trois romans de Maurice Constantin-Weyer Open Access
- Other title
Constantin-Weyer, Maurice, 1881-1964--History and criticism.
Indians in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Loiselle, Donald Aldéric.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Romance Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Text in French, abstract in English.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4243102
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:17:32-06:00
Original checksum: 2eff25bd174a4f8e800b671c35344cf1
Well formed: true
Page count: 114