Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R35H7C54Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Studies on the Echo Bay silver deposit, Northwest Territories, Canada Open Access
- Other title
Geology--Northwest Territories--Echo Lake Region.
Silver ores--Northwest Territories--Echo Lake Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Robinson, Brian William.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12313128
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:12:21-06:00
Original checksum: 54c46a10f9b48e9c38fc1bbeeb074c18
Well formed: true
Page count: 297