Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R39P2WF6S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Approaches to hermetic poetry: dolce stil novo and Sceve's Delie Open Access
- Other title
Italian poetry--To 1400.
Guinizzelli, Guido, approximately 1230-1276--Cor gentil rempaira sempre amore.
Scève, Maurice, 16th century--Délie.
Cavalcanti, Guido, -1300--Donna me prega--per ch'eo voglio dire.
Dante Alighieri, 1265-1321--Dolci rim d'amor ch'i'solia.
Hermetism in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Includes text in French and Italian.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8780066
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:15:00-06:00
Original checksum: e4d826bf8bdeb8fa82f2f14fa210ba80
Well formed: true
Page count: 239