Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33X83V7Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The experiences of persons with Tourette's Syndrome and their family members, as garnered from the Internet Open Access
- Other title
Experiences of persons with Tourettes Syndrome.
Tourette syndrome--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Zawallich, Andre Michael.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Counselling Psychology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3138648
Last modified: 2015:10:22 05:34:33-06:00
Original checksum: 3866c94d7bdd5fb9bd3e470ad8b9410a
Well formed: true
Page count: 98