Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R36W96F9R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of the need for faculty development as perceived by faculty and administrators of a selected university in Thailand Open Access
- Other title
College teachers--In-service training--Thailand.
College teachers--Thailand--Case studies.
Universities and colleges--Thailand--Faculty--Case studies.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Administration
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Questionnaires in English and Thai.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12857265
Last modified: 2015:10:17 04:51:09-06:00
Original checksum: a43346b21d230b8bd522719383a6328a
Well formed: true
Page count: 321