Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3V97ZW51
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The glacial and sea level history of Darling Peninsula, Eastern Ellesmere Island, High Arctic Canada Open Access
- Other title
Glacial landforms--Nunavut--Ellesmere Island.
Isostasy--Northwest Territories--Darling Peninsula.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
Investigation of the extent of ice during the last glaciation of Ellesmere Island, Northwest Territories, through a study of three vallys and the intervening coastline, on the Darling Peninsula.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3628959
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:11:18-06:00
Original checksum: ecfc21453bbf7248565a0c352e594ac3
Well formed: true
Page count: 98