Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3D50G764
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Using the Observational system for the analysis of primary reading lessons in grade one language experience reading classes Open Access
- Other title
Observation (Educational method)
Browne, M. P--Observational system for analysis of primary reading lessons.
Interaction analysis in education.
Reading (Primary)--Language experience approach.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Yake, Iris Barry.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6466064
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:32:46-06:00
Original checksum: 4f74077f6ecf209b5c87d116822f4bfe
Well formed: true
Page count: 198