Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30K26N5W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Gold-quartz veins in metsediments of the Yellowknife supergroup, Northwest Territories: a fluid inclusion study Open Access
- Other title
Ore deposits--Northwest Territories--Yellowknife.
Gold mines and mining--Northwest Territories--Yellowknife.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
English, Paul J.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5054543
Last modified: 2015:10:22 07:08:47-06:00
Original checksum: e8e3e90e8ebe4bba86ca23f70e47fbd7
Well formed: true
Page count: 122