Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R34J0B59B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Studies of chronic cerebral vasospasm after subarachnoid hemorrhage in primates Open Access
- Other title
Cerebrovascular spasm--Treatment--Animal models.
Subarachnoid hemorrhage--Complications--Animal models.
Cerebrovascular spasm--Animal models.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Nosko, Michael Gerrik.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Surgery
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5879587
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:13:10-06:00
Original checksum: b52b18de1be3d8783ff83f5652e400b4
Well formed: true
Page count: 169