Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3BG2HG20
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Vocational education in Newfoundland: a brief history Open Access
- Other title
Vocational education--Newfoundland and Labrador--History.
Vocational education facilities--Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Anderson, George M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Industrial and Vocational Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education in Vocational Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 9828899
Last modified: 2015:10:18 06:10:23-06:00
Original checksum: 34d5c274c136148e9d0b6018d4cec5b3
Well formed: true
Page count: 185