Distribution patterns of moss conservation value with implications for conservation management: a case study of Waterton Lakes National Park Open Access
- Other title
Moss distributionfor conservation management
Mosses--Alberta--Waterton Lakes National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Doubt, Jennifer Christine.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Biological Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Environmental Biology and Ecology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 11142903
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:56:18-06:00
Original checksum: e8651ce455c355f14437b4fe54988276
Well formed: true
Page count: 207
Activity of users you follow