Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3Q52FQ71
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
From cattle camp to slaughterhouse: the politics of identity among Cuban-educated Dinka Refugees in Canada Open Access
- Other title
Identity among Cuban-educated Dinka refugees
Cuba--Social life and customs.
Dinka (African people)--Cuba.
Dinka (African people)--Canada.
Sudan--Social life and customs.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Berger, Carol Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Anthropology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6012116
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:05:19-06:00
Original checksum: e9d104e07220db13dfa58a08a3f27b4c
Well formed: true
Page count: 146