Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3WM14221
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Sedimentology and petroleum geology of the Lower Cretaceous Grand Rapids Formation Cold Lake oil sands area, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Petroleum--Geology--Alberta--Cold Lake Region.
Oil sands--Alberta--Cold Lake Region.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Beynon, Bruce M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13940940
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:23:44-06:00
Original checksum: f596caff241889b62428763bd45d59a3
Well formed: true
Page count: 285