Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3RX93J38
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The semantics of seduction: manipulative processes in first World War German poetry (with anthology) Open Access
- Other title
German poetry--20th century--History and criticism.
Political poetry, German--History and criticism.
World War, 1914-1918--Literature and the war.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Riemer, Waldemar H.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Germanic Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10783155
Last modified: 2015:10:21 00:19:07-06:00
Original checksum: f1843bf279f2cacb255e98289f5e336d
Well formed: true
Page count: 232