Download the full-sized PDF
This file is in the following communities:
|Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Legal status of married women in England and Canada. Open Access
- Other title
Husband and wife--Canada.
Husband and wife--England.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Midgley, Margaret Morrison.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Laws
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 28593452
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:14:15-06:00
Original checksum: 2a0c85871b2c574b9330f19447fe9abc
Well formed: true
Page count: 425