Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30P0X11V
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Women and agroforestry in Kabale District, Uganda: an exploratory study of social issues affecting women's agroforestry behaviours and production Open Access
- Other title
Women farmers--Uganda--Kabale District--Social conditions--Case studies.
Kabale District (Uganda)--Social conditions--Case studies.
Women in agriculture--Uganda--Kabale District--Social conditions--Case studies.
Chiga (African people)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Just, Lesley K.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Rural Economy
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7636366
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:37:38-06:00
Original checksum: 209c7aef5a53a49a938a97dfc6dff4c3
Well formed: true
Page count: 170