Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T727P9P
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Business curriculum as context: the lived experience of women Open Access
- Other title
Business--Study and teaching (Continuing education)--Psychological aspects.
Women college students.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Leske, Patricia Claire.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7560768
Last modified: 2015:10:18 07:44:53-06:00
Original checksum: fa6ce6f7c637502fcb926fa402d6e2c8
Well formed: true
Page count: 153