Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KW57T71
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Community development and primary health care in developing countries with particular reference to India Open Access
- Other title
Rural health services--India.
Community health services--Developing countries.
Rural health services--Developing countries.
Community health services--India.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Palakkamanil, Thomas Mathai
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Division of Community Development
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 10373425
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:53:57-06:00
Original checksum: d2534c5fc19a2c5277445c1a201d98ac
Well formed: true
Page count: 233