Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32V2CG72
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A study of the edo "games" of mid-western Nigeria Open Access
- Other title
Edo "games" of mid-western Nigeria
Nigeria--Social life and customs.
Bini (African people)--Recreation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Omoruan, Joseph C.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 23125421
Last modified: 2015:10:18 12:16:30-06:00
Original checksum: 89b6799f02b3d6ffa36bd65a343dd69c
Well formed: true
Page count: 237