Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3GT5FQ7J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Pharmaceutical care in a community-based setting: a pilot study of the economic, clinical and health-related quality of life outcomes Open Access
- Other title
Quality of life.
Health status indicators.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gaudet, Wendy Rochelle.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5852838
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:40:06-06:00
Original checksum: b152a7482fa890b9ade692a858b551ee
Well formed: true
Page count: 177