Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3125QH62
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Reindeer hair embroidery among the Saint Lawrence Island Alaskan Yuit: roles of museums and peoples of the Russian Far East Open Access
- Other title
Reindeer--Alaska--Saint Lawrence Island.
Saint Lawrence Island (Alaska)--Social life and customs.
Embroidery--Alaska--Saint Lawrence Island.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Zerwig, Michelle R.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Human Ecology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 6719593
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:26:29-06:00
Original checksum: 20c185ba6509f80dacc15456e8de9fb5
Well formed: true
Page count: 164