Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R32V2CN2W
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
A student in my own classroom: a study of shifting authority in teacher education Open Access
- Other title
Student in my own classrm: shifting authority.
Study of shifting authority in teacher education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gainor La Pierre, Jo Ann.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Elementary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8973486
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:31:26-06:00
Original checksum: 9c70318e0200dfd4eaade3b4a0d1ea96
Well formed: true
Page count: 168