Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3HT2GN6R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Das Problem des durch Grosstadte und Technik gefahrdeten Humanen in der expressionistischen Literatur Open Access
- Other title
Industries in literature.
Technology in literature.
Cities and towns in literature.
German literature--19th century--History and criticism.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Moog, Christine Elisabeth.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Germanic Languages
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
Summary in English.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7296389
Last modified: 2015:10:18 01:56:15-06:00
Original checksum: a021d1529aca0f59e1166e6fb044cfa3
Well formed: true
Page count: 110