Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3SJ19Z7J
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Jack Kerouac: dharma voyeur Open Access
- Other title
Buddhism in literature.
Kerouac, Jack, 1922-1969--Religion.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Wotypka, Joanne Lee.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature, Religion, and Film/Media Studies
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 2317906
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:34:07-06:00
Original checksum: db2a4cbd4d184337bf0f1e7650739818
Well formed: true
Page count: 66