Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R33X83X8B
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
An attributional analysis of performance outcomes and the alleviation of learned helplessness on motor performance tasks: a comparative study of educable mentally retarded and non-retarded boys Open Access
- Other title
Attribution theory and learned helplessness.
Comparative study of educable mentally retarded and non-retarded boys.
Children with mental disabilities--Effect of attribution (social psychology) on.
Failure (Psychology) in children--Effect of attribution (social psychology) on.
Boys--Effect of attribution (social psychology) on.
Motor ability in children--Effect of attribution (social psychology) on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Gibson, Barry John.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Physical Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 21797977
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:50:37-06:00
Original checksum: f9e4d857301b69738e75458e98374feb
Well formed: true
Page count: 185