Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3KK94H4Q
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Multivariable adaptive predictive control for stochastic systems with time delays Open Access
- Other title
Chemical process control--Mathematical models.
Adaptive control systems.
Chemical process control--Automation.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Walgama, Kirthi Sarachchandra.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Chemical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 18836122
Last modified: 2015:10:17 05:09:35-06:00
Original checksum: a09ac0e01d1ced2a7987c6206abeb17b
Well formed: true
Page count: 391