Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3PC2TM6H
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The device of the double in Mikhail Bulgakov's short narratives Open Access
- Other title
Bulgakov, Mikhail Afanasʹevich, 1891-1940--Criticism and interpretation.
Doubles in literature.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Fardin, Irene Victorinovna.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Modern Languages and Cultural Studies: Germanic, Romance, Slavic
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Arts in Slavic languages and literatures
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4488894
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:27:27-06:00
Original checksum: 7b0095df63f2d51a91e255e8abd3f3c5
Well formed: true
Page count: 111