Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3FX7465M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Movement of wolves (Canis lupus) in response to human development in Jasper National Park, Alberta Open Access
- Other title
Wolves--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
Wolves--Habitat--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
Wolves--Effect of human beings on--Alberta--Jasper National Park.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Biological Sciences
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Environmental Biology and Ecology
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 7838414
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:18:27-06:00
Original checksum: bf728d6e8b5b79893b9c03c96324ae34
Well formed: true
Page count: 98