Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3959CK1F
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Geotechnical properties of oil sands and related strata Open Access
- Other title
Oil sands--Alberta--Cold Lake Region--Testing.
Oil sands--Alberta--Athabasca Tar Sands--Testing.
In situ processing (Mining)
Thermal oil recovery--Research.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Kosar, Keith Michael.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Civil Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 27988116
Last modified: 2015:10:22 06:42:10-06:00
Original checksum: 96aad1e9cb3851fa63f7e05246b6c0a9
Well formed: true
Page count: 824