Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3QF8JW62
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The effects of a tutoring program on the self-esteem and academic achievement of elementary students Open Access
- Other title
Peer teaching--Case studies.
Motivation in education.
Self-esteem in children.
Tutors and tutoring--Case studies.
Achievement motivation in children.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5564816
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:30:36-06:00
Original checksum: 932fbff9d3c3c6ea85b87f89b67876f0
Well formed: true
Page count: 151