Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R30P0X098
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Community members' interest in being involved with mentally handicapped residents of group homes Open Access
- Other title
Community interest in being involved with mentally handicapped residents of group homes.
People with disabilities--Alberta--Edmonton--Public opinion.
Group homes for people with mental disabilities--Alberta--Edmonton.
People with disabilities--Alberta--Edmonton--Social conditions.
People with disabilities--Social networks--Alberta--Edmonton.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Tomkowicz, Joanna Teresa.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Educational Psychology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3746781
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:11:27-06:00
Original checksum: 10d1b5d69a8d650b46303f7017ce336a
Well formed: true
Page count: 104