Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31J97D5S
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The development and implementation of web-based instruction to create a self-paced learning environment in career and technology studies Open Access
- Other title
Web-based instruction for self-paced learning.
World Wide Web.
Internet in education.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Mathew, Norman F.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Education
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 5541078
Last modified: 2015:10:19 01:05:55-06:00
Original checksum: f1f81034a75a27198f37b27d0976a2e9
Well formed: true
Page count: 165