Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R37M0483X
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Glacial geomorphology and late Quaternary history of Phillips Inlet and the Wootton Peninsula, northwest Ellesmere Island, Canada Open Access
- Other title
Glacial epoch--Nunavut--Ellesmere Island.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Evans, David J. A.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Geography
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
Doctoral thesis. Study extends the database developed principally by the Department of Geography on northern Ellesmere Island and northwest Greenland.
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 13746191
Last modified: 2015:10:21 01:44:39-06:00
Original checksum: 534bb2b86326e00dca5a2de17a2bdb5c
Well formed: true
Page count: 310