Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R31V5BP2R
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Effectiveness of ongoing alliances between operating companies and engineering companies in Western Canada Open Access
- Other title
Engineering firms--Canada, Western.
Interorganizational relations--Canada, Western.
Business enterprises--Canada, Western.
Strategic alliances (Business)--Canada, Western.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science in Engineering Management
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 8504052
Last modified: 2015:10:22 04:43:20-06:00
Original checksum: f433902d32411aadd4916e5f29b217d9
Well formed: true
Page count: 167