Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3ZW1916Z
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Living in conversation with members of religious communities in schools: implications for curriculum and schooling Open Access
- Other title
Living in conversation, religious communities.
Implications for curriculum and schooling.
Students--Religious life--Prairie Provinces.
Religious education--Prairie Provinces.
Multicultural education--Prairie Provinces.
Church and education--Prairie Provinces.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Secondary Education
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 12428096
Last modified: 2015:10:19 02:32:32-06:00
Original checksum: 05509a4f87e0274a789c1d76309dd988
Well formed: true
Page count: 220