Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3TH8BX93
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Long term stability of cellulosic fibres: effect of alkaline deacidifying agents on aged cotton fabrics Open Access
- Other title
Cotton fabrics--Effect of magensium bicarbonate on.
Cotton fabrics--Effect of calcium hydroxide on.
Cotton fabrics--Effect of methoxy magnesium methyl carbonate on.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Clothing and Textiles
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 4556508
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:55:47-06:00
Original checksum: 1832d174b4d107593ebb0324fca43102
Well formed: true
Page count: 131