Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3P26QC2M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
The garden, the cage, the universal solution: a typology in Canadian fiction Open Access
- Other title
Roy, Gabrielle, 1909-1983.
Literature, Comparative--Canadian (English) and Canadian (French)
Space and time in literature.
Canadian fiction (French)--History and criticism.
Canadian fiction (English)--History and criticism.
Atwood, Margaret, 1939-
Literature, Comparative--Canadian (French) and Canadian (English)
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Macri, Francis M.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Comparative Literature
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Doctor of Philosophy
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 26491994
Last modified: 2015:10:18 13:19:06-06:00
Original checksum: 1d33767ea18d17bb58686d11fa9f14d1
Well formed: true
Page count: 413