Download the full-sized PDF
Permanent link (DOI): https://doi.org/10.7939/R3T727T1M
This file is in the following communities:
|Graduate Studies and Research, Faculty of|
This file is in the following collections:
|Theses and Dissertations|
Synaptic and neuronal properties of heterotopic neurons in the methylazoxymethanol model of cortical dysplasia and epilepsy Open Access
- Other title
Properties of heterotopic neurons in MAM rats
Rats--Effect of chemicals on.
Cerebral cortex--Effect of chemicals on.
Neuropeptide Y--Physiological effect.
- Type of item
- Degree grantor
University of Alberta
- Author or creator
Pentney, Alana Rae.
- Supervisor and department
- Examining committee member and department
Department of Pharmacology
- Date accepted
- Graduation date
Master of Science
- Degree level
- Permission is hereby granted to the University of Alberta Libraries to reproduce single copies of this thesis and to lend or sell such copies for private, scholarly or scientific research purposes only. The author reserves all other publication and other rights in association with the copyright in the thesis and, except as herein before provided, neither the thesis nor any substantial portion thereof may be printed or otherwise reproduced in any material form whatsoever without the author's prior written permission.
- Citation for previous publication
- Date Uploaded
- Date Modified
- Audit Status
- Audits have not yet been run on this file.
File format: pdf (Portable Document Format)
Mime type: application/pdf
File size: 3600297
Last modified: 2015:10:18 02:13:37-06:00
Original checksum: 0ee0690161266a2dd64f73728246f29e
Well formed: true
Page count: 111